I'm finished with Step 4 of the YCMT Make It Up As I Go Along Quilt !!!! My blocks are all squared up and ready to be put together pinwheel fashion. I wasn't really looking forward to squaring all these blocks up but I found it relaxing and satisfying. Hey, that's usually why I have ice cream at night-could this be my new fat free enjoyment :) I hope to start sewing them together soon and I'll be showing you my progress. Slowly but surely I move on!!!
I was tagged this week by Courtney over at Sister to Sister . She tagged me with this fun tag "Love Me Love Me Not". Here are the rules: I am suppose to write 5 things I love about myself, and 5 things I don't!
5 Things I Love
1. I'm dependable
2. I get along with everyone.
3. I'm creative.
4. I'm compassionate.
5. I put my kids wants in front of my own.
5 Things I Hate
1. I procrastinate.
2. I'm a perfectionist and often don't do things if I don't think they'll be perfect.
3. I'm not a big risk taker-which could be good like I don't like gambling but bad because of things like I've been in my house almost 12 years and the walls are still white with not much hung up (see number 2 on this also)
4. I'm not always the most patient person.
5. I have a temper.
Wow! This is a good way to take a minute and think about things you'd like to work on in yourself. A little fun eye opener. Thanks Courtney.