Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vacation Week



It was vacation week here in our house but unfortunately my kids were down with a yucky, coughy, croupy, sore throat kind of a cold.
We pretty much stayed at home as it moved from one child to another.........
In between the coughs, sneezes-bless you's as my 4 year old calls them, grouchies and small fights that erupted, we spent some time in the snow.......





played lots of Polly Pockets, Little Ponies, animal vet.....

had a spa day......

made some forts......



and did lots of crafts, played lots of card games and baked some yummy chocolate brownies.




11 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun way to spend a vacation. I hope everyone is feeling better..

Have a great weekend.

Carrie said...

hope your kids get rid of the sickies soon! Thanks for stopping by Little Llamas!

Amy said...

I am with you I am totally done with the snow too. Only to find out more is coming.

Felissa Hadas said...

Stopping by to say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you have had a fantastic weekend.

Felissa

Please stop by my new blog and say hello
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Wow! It looks like you managed to make those sick days special. These pictures are so sweet!

Unknown said...

Love the photos! The kids are so cute!

Thanks for dropping by my blog on my SITS day. Come again soon!

Heidi Walker said...

Looks like the perfect vacation to me. At home with the ones you love. Playing all day. Who could ask for more?

Unknown said...

Thanks for following me on Twitter! Came to your site from there and love it! I have four kids AND I'm chairperson of their school's PTO, so we have much in common. I totally feel your pain. LOL

Genevieve Richer said...

What a beautiful life you have! Very inspirational... I look forward to reading more from you. XX

Elizabeth Patch said...

what an adorable family you have lucky lady! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving comments on my SITS day.

Kris said...

Dawn, you're such a fun mom! Even through all the coughs and sneezes, you still managed to make something memorable for your kids. Such cute snow pictures, too!