Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh So Perfect!

Yes, this is perfect for me.

I was tagged over the weekend by Amy at Keeping Up With the Schultz Family.....
and that's usually what it's like around here...more like a triple scoop!

Thanks for the award Amy and here's my answers to the questions that go along with the tag.

1. What is your signature color? I don't know if I have one-I like yellow but I don't wear it that often.

2. Your most embarrassing moment? Definitely hitting reply on an email instead of forword....I don't think I need to go into details but it's still following me around!

3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears? Nope, too chicken.

4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody? I think I'm more of a homebody.

5. Are you done having babies or do you want more? I think we're done.

6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or are do you tryout every salon in town? Just finally found a hairstylist I like (my last one kept cutting my bangs too short!) and I'm sticking with her.

7. How many times have you moved in your life? I think 8 times.

8. If you could plan your dream vacation with just you and your love where would it be? Definitely somewhere tropical and warm! Although, we haven't been anywhere in awhile by ourselves and any place would sound good!

If you'd like to play along, I'd love to see your answers!

6 comments:

Amy said...

OH Dawn thanks for doing this.. Guess what I have more for you and I hope you do not mind. I made up my own tag and I hope you play along. Have an amazing day..

http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/08/back-to-school.html

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I have to ditto #8 for sure!!! :) Thanks for the visit today!

Amy said...

Thanks for the sweet wishes today.. Have a great day..

Amy said...

Have a wonderful weekend.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

what a fun meme - it was great to read your answers. I am more of a homebody too!

xoxo
Jen

Amy said...

Sorry to say that Summer is almost over.. I hope you enjoy the last days of Summer..