Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

The girls all went off to school with their green on today so no pinching here! Excuse the baby's pj's-didn't realize he had no green until this morning so he celebrated pajama day too :)

We had our green pudding for snack after school-yummy and easy! I got the idea at JesseKate Designs. They wanted it again after dinner-should have bought two packs of vanilla pudding. I also got an idea for a great St. Patrick's Day scavenger hunt from her. The girls had fun and the older girls were real good about helping the younger ones. I was very proud of them when they decided to use their treasure to surprise their Nannie with flowers-we're not going to say who they are from. I'm hoping my husband can sneak over and drop them off. I let each of the girls keep a gold coin and the two oldest wanted to put theirs back in for the flowers-sweet.

JesseKate Designs had lots of wonderful ideas for St. Patrick's Day-as she did for Valentine's Day. If you haven't seen them, check them out to file for next year. Wonder what she's planning for Easter-hint, hint ;)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jackie said...

What a great picture! Your children are gorgeous! All of mine had green on today as well.

Kris said...

Oh Dawn! You are the SWEETEST!! This post just made my day! I love that they're giving flowers to their Nannie- that is awesome. That picture of your kids is just darling, too- all in their green! Thanks again for all your nice words. Have a great rest of your week!

Ronnica said...

That's such a cute picture, all dressed up in their green!

Stopping by from SITS!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable brood!!!
Welcome to SITS!!

Katie said...

Love the green siblings pic! I agree Kris had great ideas. I was too lazy to go and get pudding cups in time, but they are on my shopping list. I think that'll be a big hit!

Heidi Boos said...

I love how the green stands out in this ADORABLE picture of your children. Because of your links to JesseKate Designs, I had to go check it out! Fun stuff! Thanks for sharing...

Michelle said...

JesseKate had such fun stuff I had to add her to my blog roll. I came over to check out what you did.

Hudson t. Webber said...

Very sweet bunch! Stopping by from the blog party. I hope the transition to JR. HIGH goes well for you. I can't believe we have one who is looking into classes at the community college.