Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a guy!!

My husband is so good!! He just took all 5 kids out for breakfast.........aaaahhh, what a guy!! I'm sitting here enjoying my bagel and coffee, catching up on some blogs and the newspaper and enjoying a bit of silence. What a nice way to start the day!

We woke to a rainy morning and it's suppose to continue all day so we're laying low today. We only have one socccer game this afternoon and we're hoping it's not cancelled. If it is, we may do a little shoe shopping for the girls-time to think about winter shoes and boots!

I'm almost finished with a skirt for my 4 year old so I'll be sharing soon. Have a wonderful day!!

P.S. I just realized, I'm almost up to 100 posts-wow!!!

3 comments:

Emma @ Outmumbered said...

congrats on getting nearly 100 posts! Your hubby sounds fab!

happy saturday sharefest!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on "almost 100"! Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing morning. Hope the rest of your day went just as well!
pk @ Room Remix

Kris said...

Thoughtful husbands ROCK. You tell him I said that. :)