Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Almost done!

I made my first trip for supplies on Wednesday night-JoAnn's. I needed interfacing (none in the stash) and split rings for the wallet/key chain. I still have to add up what it cost for these supplies but I think I did pretty good. I had some coupons and the split rings were on sale.

I started on the Aivilo Key Chain Pouch Wallet for teachers gifts. Here it is http://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/featured-products/Aivilo-Key-Chain-Pouch-Wallet.htm Almost done so stayed tuned for the finished product. I'm using some Sandy Henderson Ginger Blossom that I had in my stash. It does not take much fabric at all and is great for leftovers-you only need small piece of fabric.

I'll be back soon to show off my wallets-the baby is a bit cranky with a molar coming in but he's getting tired and hopefully will be napping soon. Dh took the girls out so it's sewing time for mom!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey you! Can't wait to see the wallets! I'm sure they're going to be awesome!