Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Forgot 2 special people

I realized last night, during the night when I should have been , really wanted to be sleeping, that I forgot two very special people on my Christmas list-Rachel's brownie leaders. Both of these ladies are wonderful and giving with the girls and do many awesome activities with them. One leader has a home daycare-I don't know how she is so patient with all the Brownies after being with kids all day at home. I like to be around her because it makes me a better person. So, for both of them, I will probably do the same gift as the teachers-wristlet or wallet. I'm thinking of adding in some candy that my sister made last year. It was easy to make and yummy! I'll double check with her and then share the recipe with everyone. If you can even call it a recipe, you don't even have to use the stove-well you could but we used the microwave. You know-professional cooks :)

No comments: