Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's taking over......

my laundry that is-I feel like it's sucking me in and taking over the house. I have dirty laundry to be washed, clean laundry to be folded, and folded laundry to put away. I'm so behind this week with everything-the kids have been sick again-passing a nice fever/cold right around the house. Don't you love children who share :)

I'm very honored to have been given some awards by other bloggers-my very first. Thank you and I hope to share them this weekend. It means alot to me!

I'll be back asap-I miss "talking" to all of you-with a cute, easy craft we did on the snow day yesterday. If I'm not back in a day or so, check my laundry!

5 comments:

Mama Krit said...

Those laundry monsters can take over lickity split! Be careful. If your laundry room is like mine, an avalanche may occur at any time!

Dragon's Dolphin said...

OMG do I know how you feel—about both the laundry and the sickness. My laundry room is more than an avalanche waiting to happen--my couch, my bedroom floor, the bathroom floor, its all going to take over. Soon you'll be getting blogs from the bottom of the pile--where I'll be buried!My students have passed their ilnesses to me, I to DH and kids, they back to me, etc. I agree with my mom’s philosophy, “It’s correct to share, but there are some things you really need to keep to yourself!” If only it were that easy!
~Shelly~

Courtney said...

I'm sorry, I couldn't read everything you said. The laundry was piled up too high! :)

Kris said...

Oh, do I know how you feel! Sometimes I have to repeat the mantra, "I do laundry to show my kids how much I love them...I do laundry to show my kids how much I love them..." LOL!!! Putting it all away afterwards is the worst!

noel2momof3 said...

Hope you're feeling better and the laundry has magically disappeared :)