Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

So nice to hear.....

My dd had basketball practice last night and we saw her friend that had the birthday party on Monday. The little girl had the Valentine's Day headband that I had made her in her hair. When she saw me, she came running up, hugged me and said "I just can't stop wearing your headband". It was real cute and I will definitely make tshirts and headbands for gifts again. I think I'm going to make a few more for her too since she likes them so much.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

How sweet! It is really good to hear that little ones like and appreciate what you made for them! :)

Three Prince Designs said...

That is so sweet- makes you feel good that they appreciate it.

Kris said...

Don't you just love that? There really couldn't be a better way to say thank you.

Courtney said...

I am the same way with meals Dawn! I'm hoping this will help me!

Maybe we can help each other! :)