Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The best kind of snowmen.....


glittery ones! I keep forgetting to post a picture of the snowmen my girls made the day we had no power-now known as the day with the longest morning ever :) I really can not and should not complain though-we had people around us without power for more than a week and schools that just never went back and started Christmas vacation in mid Decemeber. We had a warm spell over the weekend so all our snow is gone now but sounds like we're in for a few storms this week. I found the idea for these snowmen on No Time For Flashcards and just noticed that this project made their top 10 list which reminded me to share. You can find the directions here http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2008/12/best-of-2008-count-down-3.html They were fun to make and look cute on our window. I did this with 4 different ages-3 to 11-it was easily adaptable. Gotta love glitter!

4 comments:

Three Prince Designs said...

Oh- how cute!! I bet when the sunlight comes through - it is very pretty. Thank you for posting that. I always like activities to do with the boys.

Amievoltaire said...

Your photo really sets these snowmen off.

Courtney said...

So cute!! I LOVE that site!

Kris said...

What a fun idea! That would give me something to do with my kids tomorrow afternoon!