Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thrifty under Fifty


I am so excited-and honored-to be chosen to be part of the http://www.youcanmakethis.com/ Thrifty under Fifty challenge. There are 50 participants with 5 leaders-I am, of course, on the best team-Go Team Kris! :) No really, it's a great group of people that are really into sharing ideas and helping each other out, no matter what the team. This contest is to see how many gifts-hopefully all-you can make for under $50. I'm psyched to make up my list for gifts and get going. I have lots of fabric in my stash and it's just waiting to be made into some awesome gifts! You can follow along on my blog to see my progress. There will be prizes for those that follow along with the challenge so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Sweet! Your blog is really coming together! Isn't this fun?