Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday-February 23rd


Here's our menu plan for this week.
Monday Chicken Stir Fry, Brown Rice
Tuesday Spaghetti and Meatballs
Wednesday French Onion Soup
Thursday Pepper Steak, Brown Rice, Green Beans
Friday Homemade Cheese Pizza, Green Salad
I don't have a recipe for the French Onion Soup yet-I'm being a bit daring :) I had it this weekend when I went out to lunch with my daughter and it was so good. I'm going to start searching for a recipe. If anyone knows of one, especially one you've tried, I'd love to see it! Share away!!
Check here for more great menu planning ideas-still happy I started doing this, although I forgot yesterday and did it quickly this morning. I'll be even happier when it's 5:00 and time to start cooking!
Have a great day! I hope to be back soon with updates of my quilt but I've got two with a yucky, coughy cold so I'm not sure. I think it's going to be a quiet afternoon of snuggling with blankets on the couch and maybe a movie.

2 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Such a great way to get your meal planning organized. I need to jump on this band wagon. Thanks for supporting me on my Blog Jog. I am following ya now! :-)

Courtney said...

YUM! The chicken stir fry sounds really good! How do you make yours?

have you tried www.allrecipes.com for the french onion soup? I love the site b/c all the recipes are rated by users that have tried them out. Every recipe I have tried that has a high rating has been really good! :)