Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF


Wow, can't believe it's Friday already! Time for Finish It Friday-my own personal kick in the bottom to get some things done :)

This week I have three things to finish up.......

1. I need to make certificates for my daughter's basketball team-my husband is the coach and their party is tonight-almost done with this one!

2. I need to finish cleaning out the cabinet above the desk in my kitchen. I've been working on this here and there all week. It's pretty bad when you have about 10 pairs of scissors and you can't even find one. I also got sick of random crayons raining down on my head every time I opened the cabinet :)

3. My squares are all ironed for my YCMT Making This Up As I Go Along quilt-yipppeeee!! I'm working on trimming them now so I can get to sewing them together. Hope to get this done today!!

So, I'm off to finish those certificates. Check out Courtney's blog for some more Finish It Up Friday projects. She's got a new project/ebook in the works for a travel felt book that will be so awesome for those long waits in the doctor's office (and the even longer wait once you get in the examining room!) and for all the sporting events the younger girls love to, I mean have to, attend. Can't wait for the pattern.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey coming from JesseKate Designs love your blog I'm following you now and if you need new machine go check them out http://getsewingmachine.com/

Sara said...

Good luck getting things finished...I posted on my blog last night about my major clean out project.

Courtney said...

Sounds like some great things to finish up! I wish I could get back to my sewing room and work on my quilt today!

Thank you for your kind words!

Kris said...

Good luck with getting the certificates done! AND I know you have a big birthday in the family tomorrow...HAVE FUN!!!

April said...

Visiting from SITS...you have such a beautiful family! Enjoy your weekend!

Katie said...

Hi Dawn, thanks for coming by my blog and for becoming a follower, I really appreciate it. I love meeting new blogging buddies and am excited to get to know you better through your blog too!

I think we all have a "junk" area be cupboard or drawer. I have a drawer that I can't always open or close and stuff is always falling through the back and down to the shelves below. You've reminded me that I need to tackle that!

Bethany said...

thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. good luck!!

Lorna said...

I love this idea. I'm going to need to remember to finish things on Fridays from now on.