Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Week 2


Oh, I love Menu Planning-it helped out so much last week.


Here's my plan for Week 2 of trying to be a bit more organized and trying some new recipes.


Monday Baked Teriyacki Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday We'll be at my parents' (girls are on vacation this week) so I'm not sure what we'll be having but I don't care because I don't have to cook!
Wednesday Inside Out Pizza The girls have been talking about making pizza so I thought this would be a good week to try this out-2 new recipes in one week-could be a record!
Thursday Leftovers-I have Jury Duty-Keep your fingers crossed I don't get called for anything, I only have a babysitter for one day.
Friday Beef Tacos, Salad
Check out orgjunkie.com for more meal ideas and meal planning tips.

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Uuughh....jury duty? Good luck! I haven't had my turn yet, but my husband did. It so sucks!

Dawn said...

Oh yes-sssooooooo boring!