Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eight is Enough!

No we're not adding to our family- that was my thought as I typed in the title :) I've been tagged by Katie at Katie's Nesting Spot to play along and share a bit about myself. I don't know.....you've all seen my picture-that may be enough :)



8 Things I'm Looking Forward To....
1. Camping this summer
2. April Vacation-my husband has it off with the girls
3. Getting all our winter clothes packed away and spring/summer clothes out
4. Wearing short sleeves, capris, bermudas, flip flops and NO winter coats!
5. My lilacs blooming
6. Going off for the day to shop by myself
7. Going to the pool every afternoon
8. Going to my sister's for the day


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to my mother in law's to see my sister in law-she's here for a couple of days
2. Laundry
3. Folded clothes
4. Finished Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
5. Washed/Dried some new fabric
6. Ate some Easter chocolate
7. Worked on organizing the spring/summer clothes
8. Dishes


8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Not doubt myself
2. Wave my magic wand and have all my clothes folded
3. Sing
4. Have a house by a lake and spend lots of time there
5. Buy an embroidery machine
6. Accessorize my outfits
7. Know how to put on makeup
8. Add a screened porch to our house


8 Shows I Watch
1. Two and 1/2 Men
2. The Office
3. Thirty Rock
4. Cold Case
5. Dancing With the Stars
6. The Apprentice
7. Arthur
8. Law and Order

Tag, now you're all it, anyone who'd like to play along, I'd love to see your lists and get to know more about you.

9 comments:

Three Prince Designs said...

Thay is cute- I will have to do thay when I get back. Going up to Philly for a long weekend! Ahh- car trip!

Newberg Mops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Boos said...

Dawn, Great eights! That cracks me up with your title for the post in relation to your family...too funny! I love that you wish you could have a house by the lake...sounds refreshing!!

Kris said...

It was fun to read more about you Dawn! I love The Office, too! One of my absolute favorite shows!

Cookie Brochette said...

I just surfed in from SITS.

Wow, you're got your hands full. What a great looking family you've got. :-) I look forward to reading more.

You are cordially invited to a tea party at ...Lightbulb Cuisine. Real food from an Easy Bake Oven.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello. Love your "8 Things I Wish I could Do." I wish I could do/have them too :)

Bridget said...

Love your list. I can't stand folding laundry so I can relate there. I wish I had a magic wand for everything!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm totally going to play! I have to find some time to squeeze it in...

Katie said...

I am so anxious for my lilacs to bloom too! Last year was our first spring in our house and we had no idea we even had lilac bushes until they bloomed. Wow were they gorgeous! I was so excited. I can't wait for this year.

I'm actually having a great day off shopping with my friend since high school tomorrow, and I can't wait. I've been needing some girl time.

I so should've put a I wish I had a house on a lake, that's one of my wishes too!

Are you still into Law & Order, all the change ups had my head spinning. Ever notice that they use the same supporting actors over and over? I noticed that watching reruns on A&E. In episode the guy was the criminal and in the next a defense lawyer.

Thanks for playing along, I never made the connection with the eight in the title, ha! Wonder if anyone paused for a second and wondered before they read into it.