Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Vacation and Meal Plan Monday

The girls were on spring vacation last week-my husband took a week of vacation too-busy, busy, busy, fun, fun, fun!



We did some shopping, took my niece to dinner, got haircuts, made bird feeders for Earth Day,

did some more shopping, went swimming at the High School, visited the zoo,









went to Chuck E. Cheese, had soccer/softball practice, played outside and ate lots of popsicles!



In amongst all this, my big project of the week was changing the kids' winter clothes to summer. What a project! Five kids x 2 sets of clothes + size changes = Not my favorite thing to do! I've been working on it all week and I still feel like I'm drowning in clothes-must come up for air.......

The girls were not too happy to go back to school today (my husband wasn't too keen on returning to work either!). They expressed their displeasure at returning quite a few times but the morning went relatively smoothly with just a few minor arguements. No problems with clothes and hair-you know, the important stuff!

We have a super, busy, crazy week-I'm afraid to look at the calendar! I'm keeping meals simple, easy and quick because I have a feeling we're going to be eating on the run quite a few nights.


Monday Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread
Tuesday Pot Roast in the crock pot, potatoes, green beans
Wednesday Beef Tacos, salad, fruit
Thursday Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Blue from Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings
Friday Homemade Pizza, Salad
Check out more Meal Plan ideas at orgjunkie.com.
Have a great day!!

6 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Looks like fun!

Thanks for visiting this morning!

Holly

Heidi Boos said...

Dawn, This sounds like a fabulous and relaxing week for Spring Break! How fun that your husband was able to take off the week, also! Great job with the clothes...I can't even imagine!! I was able to get to my daughter's closet last week and so now I have both of the kids' closets cleaned out. Now it's our turn...yikes!

Hope you enjoy the Chicken Cordon Bleu...it was super yummy!

Have a great week getting back into the swing of things!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

And I thought changing out closets for THREE kids was tough. I can't imagine five... Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Kris said...

Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I hear you on changing the whole season clothes thing. Ugg....so tedious! But what a great feeling to get it done. I love the birdhouse!!!

Three Prince Designs said...

What darling pics- look like it was a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

We have the same high chair!