Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You never know what they're thinking......

or what they'll come out with !!!

I was talking with my 6 yr old before she went to school today and she asked me how old I was -I said 42. I thought she'd come back with something about me being old but instead she said so you're 42D. Now, I know I'm still breastfeeding but I'm not that bodacious :) I was definitely taken aback and asked how she knew about D. She then replied (and you have to imagine her sounding this out) 42 D D D D Dawn

Oh, my gosh, too funny! She doesn't like when you laugh at anything she says but I could hardly contain my laughter! Boy, was I on a totally different wave length than her :)

7 comments:

Courtney said...

HA! that is too funny!

Heidi Boos said...

So funny! What a sweet little girl! So innocent.

Tanielle said...

How funny! Smart little girlie she is!

You have a beautiful family!!!

Have a great day!

Lucia said...

42D...funny!! We are six total in our family...fun times.

Here from sits!

lynette355 said...

42 with a 6 yr old
oh your strong really strong

i am tired at 45 and mine is in college

come see my r.a.g
http://theysayimnuts.blogspot.com/2009/03/reader-appreciation-give-away.html
you may win

btw tgif sits-er

septembermom said...

How funny! Every once in a while, one of my kids may say something innocent but it sounds suggestive to me. That's when I have the deer in the headlights look for a few seconds. Glad to come by and visit your blog today. Sounds like you have a fun and busy home :)

Kris said...

Oh my goodness Dawn...I'm still laughing. I think I will all day as I think about that one line. That's great!