Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm melting.......

Wow! It was a hot one last week! There were some cranky kids and a probably even crankier mom here at 7 All Together! The heat did us in!!
We spent a lot of time in the pool and in the sprinkler. On Friday night, my kids brought it up a notch and made their own Wipeout course. Too funny!! My older girls love that show! I personally don't understand why anyone would want to get covered in foam and bounce off those big balls and try to conquer all the parts of the course that just look impossible to me! Not my idea of fun by a long shot!
My oldest designed most of the course with some help from her dad. This was some serious planning. The buzzer went off at the swing set slide with the sprinkler close by.

After you navigated the slide/sprinkler, you had to shoot two baskets.


You then has to climb the stairs of the Little Tikes slide and slide down onto my picnic table cloth aka "The Slip and Slide". Oh yeah, and no Wipeout course would be complete without foam.....one whole can of shaving cream went into this Wipeout course.
Then it was on to the teeter toter portion of the course-our Little Tikes picnic table rose to the challenge and bravely stepped in!

The kids had a ball designing and completing the course. My husband acted as spokesperson and timer!

What a great way to stay cool!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you joined in.. I love the water slide.. Have a great night.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

So fun! You have creative kiddos. :)