Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weekend Wind Down

It's summer time and the living is easy!!
After another busy week, it's time for Weekend Wind Down.....we're just laying low again this weekend. I think our major goal is going to be to stay cool.....it's going to be a hot one!
This week's question has to do with your summer wardrobe.......
What's your favorite clothing combo during the Summer??...Skirts & Heels, Shorts & Tennis Shoes, or a Sundress and Flip Flops?

I'm a shorts, tshirt, flip flop and I gotta have my sunglasses kind of girl......longer shorts and mostly short sleeve tshirts-I think I only have one tank top. I've been thinking I need a few skirts in my wardrobe for when I need to go out somewhere and I really wish I was a sundress kind of girl....so many cute ones!!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Oh I am a sunglasses kind of person too! I can't live without them!! ;-) I always check before I leave the house. And I carry a spare pair of sunglasses in my purse...just in case!

Have a marvelous weekend!!

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Adorable pic of your daughter! I almost always forget my sunglasses & lately I just can't find them at all. Guess it's time to buy a new pair. Lol And maybe I'll actually buy a sundress one of these summers. :)

Unknown said...

I almost always have my sunglasses...I even put my contacts in today just so I could wear my shades when we took my son to the park!

Amy said...

Great answers.. I will play along tomorrow.. Have a great day..

Amy said...

I got mine up today..

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Flip flops and capris for me!