Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another wallet-easy peasy!


I finished the third wallet (link in post below) for teachers' gifts. The girls have their fabric picked out for the next couple. It's funny how they look through the fabric and start picking-this is for Mrs. N, this for Mrs. G., they know just what they want for each teacher. Some of my girls liked to pick 2 fabrics, my second only wanted one fabric for both sides. They seem very excited about giving them.


I've also decided the extra little gift I want to give to my sister. She was here on Saturday and had a grey swing jacket on with a rosy colored shirt underneath. Both with no pattern. I'm going to make her a flower fabric pin with a pretty grey/pink Amy Butler print I have. I'll just have to get a pin back. I have stuff to make covered buttons so I could add one of those too. I'm going to keep making wallets and also want to start the pin. I need a day by myself with no laundry, cooking, cleaning, back and forths to school, aaaahhhh-sounds like heaven :)

6 comments:

Kris said...

That would be heaven, wouldn't it?! Great job on all the wallets you're making! You probably now have that pattern down pat! I love the idea that your girls love choosing the fabric and really thinking about who those are going to. Just awesome.

Ry said...

cool! much more economical than gift cards...

Courtney said...

You are doing great with the wallets!

I'm with you on the day by yourself! Think of all the would get done!

Kim said...

These are darling! OK, you've inspired me to make a bunch of these now! Thank you!!

Kim :)
(YCMT)

Three Prince Designs said...

Love the Aivilo bags- I bought some material for $1.50 at Walmart that I going to try making the bags with also.

I hope mine come out as good as yours!

Courtney said...

Thanks Dawn! Can't wait to see the pin!