Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My last gifts



I am finished with my gift crafting. I finished 3 frames for our friends' children last night. I used the directions from the YCMT blog http://ycmt.wordpress.com/2008/12/09/7-simple-steps-for-making-your-tweenteen-gifts/ The first two are for girls-an 8 yr old and an 11 year old. The second is for a boy in 8th grade. I was happy with the way they all turned out but psyched that the one for the boy turned out so cool. I went to our local scrapbook store and they had scrap paper for our high school/jr high. He plays on the jr high soccer team so it's perfect. I was very excited. I finished all these in a day and that's working on them here and there whenever I had a free moment. The orange and blue one had some bumps in it and buttons work wonders to cover any problems.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Dawn, those turned out so great! What a fun gift to give to your children's friends. And to think you found that paper for the last one! That is just too cool. Looking forward to hearing about your Christmas.

Three Prince Designs said...

I love the frames- they are so cute and a great gift.