Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting down to the final stretch....







Just a few pictures before I start dinner. I was able to get some things done today with the kids home. My 8 yr old went to a friend's, my 11 yr old had a friend over and the baby took two good naps. I finished the fabric flower pin for my sister. I had to put the button on. I made the squares 4X4, maybe next time I'll make them 3x3. I'm going to make some for myself because I wear alot of plain colored tshirts. The bib is reversible-with my son's initial appliqued on one side. I used this YCMT ebook http://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/featured-products/How-to-Applique-the-Easy-Way.htm I have 4 more things to finish up. Sorry, just realized I didn't turn the bib pictures.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love the fabric flower pin. Can you share the pattern?

Thanks,
Alicia (a fellow YCMT Thrifty under 50 Challenge Participant)