Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

{Happy Valentine's Day}

and for some {Happy 100's Day}!
My daughter chose to do 100 pom pom's for her 100 Day Project. Of course, we had to work Valentine's Day in too!

She's loving her duo celebration shirt. Even though she didn't totally get it.

I made a shirt for my 7 year old too.

I hope you all have a fun day. We're spending a very romantic Valentine's Night in the school gym at a basketball game.

Linking up to the Valentine's Exchange at Following the Footsteps.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you joined in. Great crafts and shirts. Have a great Valentine's Day!

Sandy said...

Love your daughter's 100th day sign and the shirts! Happy Valentine's Day to your family! Came over from Jen's.

Jen said...

How fun!! What a great way to spend Valentine's day and the 100th day of school!! As a teacher I know how exciting the 100th day of school can be!! Thanks for joining in my V-Day exchange!! I look forward to getting to know you better!!

Jen

Caitlin {Pacifier In My Pocket} said...

Such cute shirts! My Valentine's Day was equally romantic...my husband was in class and I fed the kids Taco Bell and called it a night.

Amy said...

I wish you warm weather. Have a great day!