Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We disagree again.....

In the past few weeks, my son and I have had a slightly different opinion of what makes appropriate winter outerwear.

Well, for the past few days, we haven't been seeing eye to eye again.

I want to take his picture.

He doesn't want me to.


It was never easy to get take his picture, but he would sit and smile. I would just have to be very quick and have the camera ready because he wouldn't sit and smile for long.



These past few days, he won't even smile for me.



Or he gives me the cheesy grin.



And teases me.



Buzz and I understand each other though. I can take as many pictures of him as I want.




And don't think I'm making this up when you see this cute grin. I was really taking a picture of his sisters and he jumped right in front of the camera and gave me a big ol' smile.

I think he's playing with me.






Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

That's too funny! Only pictures on histerms! ;)

WW: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Princess Nagger Style

Jingle said...

But you end up with adorable shots!!!

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Haha, yes I'd say he may be playing with you mom. ;p Kids are so great... cute shots anyway tho.

Claremont First Ward said...

Gotta love that grin and bed head! :)

Amy said...

Love it.. My little one has a silly grin too!

Elena Wollborg said...

Love that grin - typically little boy ;)

Amy said...

have a wonderful day!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

He is adorable! It is a very rare occasion in which I can get both kids to smile normally for me. :s Thanks for the visit today on my blog's birthday. :)